Self-adhesive protective foil has very high resistance against UV-rays and weather conditions.
The top quality of the foil and application of acrylic glue don't leave marks after removal.
The foil is available in colours: green, blue and transparent.
Application: generally protective plastering of PVC surfaces, aluminium, building carpentry, protective plastering of sanitary devices etc.
Dimensions: width can be individually adapted to the customers' needs, length 100m or 1500m.
- preventing from mechanical defects
- preservation during processes of automatic treatment
- preservation during transporting
- protection during warehousing
Our self-adhesive foils generally protect:
- painted, coated, aluminum surfaces
- window's profiles (aluminum, plastic)
- sanitary devices
- car units
- household equipment (cookers, refrigerators, washing machines)
- parts of furniture
- wall-to-wall carpeting
Protective foil can be used during building repair works for temporary protection from dirt on
such surfaces as wall-to-wall carpeting, stairs, carpets, wood flooring etc.
Assignment - to protect:
- large steel, aluminium sheets, rough and varnished brass surfaces
- plastic materials (ABS-PVC, polycarbonate, methaacrylate)
- glass surfaces and others (after doing some tests)
- panels and LCD displays
- laptop computers
- consoles and motor-car bodies
- surfaces in furniture industry
- steps and doorsteps in cars during production
|Foil available in colours
|| green, blue, transparent, white-black
| Roll's width [mm]
|| from 20mm till 1000mm,
| Technical data
| Roll's length
||100, 200, 500, 1000 [m]
| Roll's thickness
||0,035 - 0,080 [mm]
||acrylic or rubber glue
(it doesn't leave marks after removal)
|Kind of foil